Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Affirmations for being Beautiful

 Affirmations is the most powerful tool for attracting everything you desire into your life. Believe it or not we often insult ourselves because of the way we look, we constantly compare ourselves from the others, we always think that other person is much better than us, we have a tendency to often demotivate ourselves.


Affirmations can send your brain message that you are worthy and beautiful. Your subconscious mind is really powerful and if you feed your subconscious mind with position affirmations then you can create wonders into your life.

Just repeat these affirmations as much as you can and see the magic around you. You will notice that people will compliment you more than before, you will start loving yourself and people around you will find you extremely beautiful and gorgeous.


1. I am the most beautiful/ handsome girl/boy in the world.

2. I receive many compliments wherever I go.

3. People always notice my beauty and positive energy.

4. People always admire me for my beauty.

5. People often ask beauty tips from me.

6. I have perfect, beautiful, soft and healthy skin

7. My skin is healthy, glowing and radiant.

8. I have so many admirers.

9. I have the most beautiful smile.

10. People always respects me wherever I go.

11. People always treat me with so much love and admiration.

12. I am loved by everyone around me.

13. I am respected by everyone.

14. I am admired by everyone.

15. I radiate positivity wherever I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ❤️

Affirmations for Perfect Skin

Affirmations are the best way to change your old beliefs about yourself. We need to understand the fact that we create our skin by our thoug...